THROUGH YOUR EYES - PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
Contest Info: Photographs must be taken within the MtA2C service area towns:
Eliot, Kittery, Ogunquit, South Berwick, Wells and York. (Photos taken of conservation
welcome. See links below to find maps of public trails.)
- Submit your best shots from any season. Limit 2 shots for each of
- People on the land- Enjoying it, working on it. We'd love close-ups of faces.
- Wildlife and plants- The MtA2C region is home to the greatest diversity
of flora and fauna in all of Maine!
- Scenic views- Landscapes, historical buildings, special places and more.
- Deadline: October 20, 2014.
- Winners: An expert panel of judges will select a winning photo from each of the three categories.
A "People's Choice" winner will also be chosen.
- Prizes: Each category winner will receive a $200 cash prize! and a gift certificate to the Ogunquit Camera Shop.
The"People's Choice" award is a guided kayak cruise for two on the York River with Excursions Sea Kayaking and a pair of binoculars!
- Entry form: Each contestant must submit a completed entry form.
- Upload your photos: Upload your print quality (8"x10"/JPEG) photos to MtA2C's Flickr Photography Contest Group!
Questions? Send an email to MtA2C Photography Contest.
Links to conservation lands (trail maps) managed by local land trusts, and federal and state-wide agencies:
To plan your next outdoor adventure, visit the Gateway to Maine: Outside website.
.Sponsored by: The MtA2C Partner organizations with additional support from
Excursions Sea Kayaking
and the Ogunquit Camera Shop.