With more than 60 miles of trails and waterways, there is something for everyone, in every season, from the top of Mt. Agamenticus to the Sea. And it’s free!
What’s so special about the MtA2C region? It:
- Provides pure drinking water for three towns and clean water that flows to nine swimming beaches.
- Is home to the greatest variety of plants and animals in Maine.
- Produces local food and wood from the region’s farms, fisheries, and forests.
- Offers an outdoor playground for people of all ages to explore and connect with nature.
- Preserves spectacular views and pieces of our history and heritage.
- Encompasses the largest intact coastal forest between New Jersey Pine Barrens and Acadia National Park.
- Buffers the impact of extreme weather and flooding.